Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Career Opportunities in Child Care

Have you ever wondered what type of education is required to work in a child care center? Open a Family Child Care Home? What kind of emploment can someone find who holds a degree in Early Childhood education? Why would someone be interested in this kind of work? What are the rewards and downfalls to working with children? Would this field Be right for me?

I can help with these questions. I also have links to other providers who may need assistants, families who are in need of a nanny, and unexpected places you may find these opportunities.

Click on any of the underscored "comment" links to contact me regarding these or other questions regarding career opportunities in child care or contact me directly @
madsqbls@aol.com

No comments: