Sunday, February 12, 2006

How to Use Our Site

To find out more about openings, and to see pictures of our environment please scroll down our site. Interviews are being scheduled now for the two summer openings (enrollment begins June 1st for full or part time positions).
For first time users of this site: pick a topic from the left and click; my profile is also on the left, or you can scroll down to browse through all articles and pictures.

Included in this site are
Hours of Operation, An Introduction to Our Facility (see article w/ the picture of children in the buggy), and Tips on Children and Parenting.

Parents are welcome to leave comments or e-mail me at: madsqbls@aol.com. All comments are also sent to my e-mail address and there I will respond.
I am not in competion with other facilities or centers, in that I believe our facilities are as uniques as the families who are seeking care; there has to be a variety of facilities to meet the needs of everyone. I have referrals and resources for child care subsidies (for those who are income eligible), as well as lots of other providers in and around the Land Park/Sacramento area.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Em* said...

I love your site!!!

Emily